Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Prisoner Driven by A Dream



I would like to share a very special letter that I received a few months ago. It is a very special letter because it was sent to me by Mohamad Ali, who is currently serving time at the Tanah Merah prison in Singapore.

In the letter he writes that has read my books (‘Secrets of Self Made Millionaires’, ‘Master Your Mind, Design Your Destiny’ and ‘Secrets of Millionaire Investors’) from the prison library. Incidentally, I found out from another inmate that there is a 3 month waiting list for my books (esp. I Am Gifted, So Are You!) in the prison. So recently, I donated a a couple of books to the prison department. My trainers also had the chance to go to the Singapore Prison Schools to teach the inmates NLP and to give them the skills to achieve good results for their ‘O’ Levels.

In the letter, Mohamad Ali says that he has been extremely inspired by what he has read and it has given him a strong sense of purpose to rebuild his life once he is released. He has set his goal to attend the Patterns of Excellence Programme and Wealth Academy. When he gets out. I am deeply touched by what I read. I wish Mohamed Ali all the best and look forward to meeting him when he is released.

http://www.adam-khoo.com/193/a-prisoner-driven-by-a-dream/



No comments: