Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mckinsey on Finance on iPad

If you follow my blog, you may realize that I am a fan of Mckinsey. I used to wish to have McKinsey on my iPad/iPhone in order for me to read its material whenever I travel. Yesterday, I found it on app store. I would like to share it with you as well.

McKinsey on Finance on iPad

It is very cheap, only $0.99. It is a collection of all articles in Mckinsey on Finance, you can buy your convenience at a penny. I don't still understand how can the developer can earn a profit on this app. Developer of this app is Epsilon Mobile Pte Ltd.

The app is not so fancy, but it is fine. You can read documents with flipping, pinching and note taking. I used a number of other similar apps such as CloudReader, Goodreader, StudentPad (also Epsilon's app), iBook...but none of them have the same features.

I think the app will be more attractive if it has search, download on the go (don't let user download 10M+ app, I am reluctant to any 10M+ app) and an iPhone version.

No comments: